4th Gen Hill Pump with Dry Pac.
Latest 4th Generation Design features.
1. Less Effort, we have made the MK4 pump even easier to pump.
2. High Volume, we have kept the highest volume output so less pumping.
3. Field Service, you can strip the pump in the field quickly with few tools.
4. Hill Warranty, each pump carries the Hill Limited Lifetime Warranty.
5. Using the Patented, Hill Dry Pac gives 90% Dry Air, great for your gun.
6. New longer more flexible hose.
Model 555 Pump comes with hose with 1/8″ bsp connection. Some air guns may require additional adaptors.
If you are wanting to know how many full strokes of our MK4 PCP Pump will be required to fill your air gun cylinder we have devised the following formula for you to use:
This formula calculates the approximate number of full strokes of our MK4 pump at any point.
The pressure should be expressed in BAR (1 BAR = 14.508 PSI) and capacity in Litres (L).
(End Pressure – Starting Pressure) x Cylinder Capacity / 0.225 = Number of Strokes.