ATAMAN M2 Sport – Field Target
ATAMAN M2R Sport Field Target
This fully regulated PCP carbine, single shot, air rifle has been designed for the sport of the Field Target shooting. It is a very sophisticated weapon, with excellent build quality that puts it up with the best weapons on the market.
Walnut adjustable stock – left handed Grip / Cheek piece set available. Also available in laminate wood models.
Specially designed for the Competition, it succeeded in getting TWO top 10 finishes in the 2019 World Field Target championship – finishing 3rd and 7th overall. Also at well as 7th overall Steve Franklin won the PCP Veteran class.
• High quality Stainless Steel barrel manufactured in Germany by Lothar Walter 1:17.7 twist
• 520 mm 12 grooved – chocked Floating barrel
• It has adjustable butt plate with butt hook, adjustable cheek and support for height and tilt.
• Very fine trigger adjustment – MATCH grade , fully adjustable
• 11 mm Dovetail mounting rail on action for fitting Scopes.
• Compressed Air Tank with a maximum working rate of up to 300 bar with a pressure gauge on the front of the tank.
• Calibre: 4.5 mm (.177)
• Power: 16 joules / 11.5 ft/lbs – Regulator setting 90 bar
• External fine power adjuster
• Side Lever loading lever
• Single shot loading tray installed at the factory
- Total length of the weapon: 970 – 1070 mm
- Total height of the weapon: 190 mm
- Barrel 520mm , 12 groove , stainless steel 16 mm.
- Choice of 200 cc Short or 250 cc Long Air Cylinders
- Weight 4.35 -4.45 kg
- Adjustable trigger weight between 0.1 and 1.0 Kg
- Trigger travel, modifiable between 0.2 and 2.0 mm
Download Parts Schematic Download Manual
Various Laminate colours available to order – current choices are:
Laminate 11 Grey/White