Sure Shot Airguns Ltd is a Registered Firearms Dealer (RFD).
Air Gun ownership and use is restricted in the UK under the Firearms Act, Anti-Social Behaviour Act and the Violent Crime Reduction act.
We have the following restriction selling Air guns and their components:
- Face to face sales with proof of Identification.
- Sell to anyone under the age of 18 years.
- NB: We can arrange to have restricted items sent to your local Registered Firearms Dealer for collection – there may be a charge for this on top of the cost of courier delivery – please contact us for details.
- Collection of the restricted items – Air Pistol, Air Rifle, Air gun components, Moderator collected from our premises by Appointment only. Please contact us to make arrangements.
- After payment in full, when Collecting Restricted items we will require proof of Name, Age and Address. Please bring Passport or Photo ID Driving Licence AND a recent utility bill with your name and address on it.
Please note that will are required to keep details of the airgun serial number and full details of the purchasing customer. We will keep Paper and Electronic records on the Air Gun and the Customers Name, Address and a copy of the Identification/paper work shown.
Sure Shot Airguns LTD accepts no responsibility for the improper use of replica guns and air guns, by purchasing from us you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and abide by the UK Law and guidelines on their use.
It is a crime to use a false name, known invalid credit card or date of birth to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious purchase will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Cancellation and Returns
Please take every care to give us your exact requirements before ordering. We will make every effort to supply the correct item in the best of conditions. However if you change your mind or something has gone wrong with the process:
Made to order/measure items cannot be cancelled once items are despatched.
Call or email us within 7 days of receipt of the item(s) with your order details
Items must be unused and in all their original packaging
Cancelled goods must be returned to us at the purchasers own risk and expense.
Before returning any item please call or email us. Do not return any items until we have contacted you about how and when to do so.
You wish to return and item:
If you receive an item that you wish to return, you may do so within 30 days of the date you receive the item. Returned items must be in their original, unopened condition.
You will need to pay for the return postage of the items – you will be responsible for the condition of the item(s) until they reach us – we would suggest that you use a secure or recorded delivery method which requires a signature on delivery. Once we have received the item, and it is in satisfactory condition, we shall make a refund to you
You received the wrong or a faulty/damaged item:
We will arrange a replacement to be sent to you.
A refund for item being returned.
In the circumstance of the item being wrong, damaged or faulty we will be responsible for the cost of the returns postage. We will instruct you on how item will be returned.
A replacement or refund will only be sent after we have received the item back.
If you wish to make a complaint please contact us:
By Telephone: 0844 8003550
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By writing: Sure Shot Airguns Ltd, Birds End, Hargrave, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP29 5HE.